Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 314/365 HOWL-o-ween

For the past 5 years, this couple has been AMAZING at getting through the hassles of paperwork, funding, donations, lay-out/architecture and many other steps I'm sure I'm missing. Why? You ask...b/c they are determined for our town to have its very own dog park. A safe place to take our pooches for exercise and socialization. 5 LONG, hard, frustrating years. For the past few, they have had a Howl-o-ween party for dogs and their owners to dress up in costumes and trick or treat for doggie treats around the park. I was able to help raise some of the funds by taking photos, li to donate the money to the park. These are the wonderful people that did so much work for us. Thank you Kris and Vanessa!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to take pictures this year due to being out of town. I hope to make it for the grand opening, however. THIS Sunday Oct. 12. Join everyone for the Howl-o-ween contests and trick or treating along with the grand opening following.

PS - they ARE having another person take photos for $10, it just won't be me

Click HERE for further details





No comments: