Wednesday, July 9, 2014

249/365 Finalist

About a month ago, I had the opportunity to take some photos for a local business called "Sweet Blessings, Custom Cupcakes". I then submitted one of my photos to a photo contest (topic, food). Today found out that my photo is a finalist! The camera store hosting the contest has blown up the pic to 16x20 and shown in the town's Art Walk where the people get to vote for their favorite. You know where I'll be on Saturday :)

CC welcome
Metadata: 28mm, ISO400, F2.8, 1/2000





3 comments:

Jake said...

this is fabulous! Best of luck on Saturday!!

MNoePhotography said...

Thank you Jake. I'm looking forward to seeing the other photos that are finalists. :)

JCC said...

This is a great pic! Don't think that I can use it but just thought i would let you know how cool it is. JCC