Monday, November 17, 2014

Colors Don't Matter

I saw this idea on a FB group that I'm in. I then contacted my daughter's teacher and she was thrilled with the idea so I went in to take the photo. This photo is to depict that it doesn't matter what color your hair, eyes, or skin is, but that we are all people and we can work together to get something accomplished. I don't know if you realize - but just taking this photo took some pretty great teamwork with 31 kids in the classroom. We had someone get the paper, we had the teacher organizing how the children were going to lay down and then each child had to follow directions huddled closely together to make this heart. I haven't decided which I like better. Color or BW. What do you think? Initially, I like the color better, but at the same time feel as the color of the shirts is a bit distracting from the heart shape and hands/arms of the children. Please leave a comment below and vote.

If you are friends with said teacher, please don't mention this to her - Christmas is around the corner :)





4 comments:

K seiter said...

I love the black and white picture.

Jeri Steward said...

I like the color photo best. I think the more colors you see, the better the message. All colors are beautiful!

Christy Duffy said...

Ugh - hard decision. I like them both, but would have to pick the color one. Great job, Molly!

MNoePhotography said...

thank you for letting me know your opinions ladies. :)