Monday, November 3, 2014

Past the year mark

Well, the 365 day challenge for my peers is over. I almost made it. I plan to start a new challenge on January 1 - Dec. 2015. This challenge is going to be 1 pic a week, 52 pictures and post them SOOC (Straight Out of Camera). No post processing (except my watermark). The perfectionist in me is going to go mad, I'm sure. But trying to reduce my work load and will result in quicker turn- around time for my clients, I feel it necessary.

Here's one from yesterday. No watermark.

Metadata: 50mm, NO flash (sun only), ISO200, 1/200, F18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm glad to see you are going to start a Project 52! I like that you aren't doing any post production - that's where a lot of people seem to get stuck. You might not remember me, but we talked in the Spring about Project 365 tips and it was really helpful! From our interviews we created a free week-long email course to help people who want to do a Project 365 but are intimidated by it. If you want to take a look or know someone who is thinking about doing a Project 365, here's the link to sign up: http://from.thealbums.co/how-to-start-a-successful-project-365/ I'd love to hear what you think!

Sarah

MNoePhotography said...

I'm glad my comments were helpful for you. I ended up coming up short on my 365 due to shoulder injuries. I came pretty close though :)

I think for me, a 52 wk challenge will be more doable and I'm still a part of the closed FB group that is very encouraging with constructive criticism.

Good luck with your 365