Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 120-123/365 Action theme -Jump, Set & RUN!

OK, I've been gone for the past few days and have to play a little catch up as I have been away from my camera. Here are a few in the Action theme. I plan to be more creative after tonight. I WILL be using other subjects in the upcoming days. :) I have JUST (today) switched my focus button to BACK focus button and getting used to the new feel. It is a bit odd at first so I'm sure I will have some adjustment period to deal with, thus the slightly out of focus one of my daughter running. I'm putting these on SOOC (but I had to blur out the other childrens' faces for privacy)

CC welcome
1st -Action shot frozen in air of my daughter jump-roping (SOOC)
Metadata:50mm, ISO800, 1/4000, F4.5

Rest - Same Daughter during Volleyball Camp this evening (SOOC)
Metadata: 105mm, ISO2000, 1/250, F3.2

No comments: