Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 140/365 Colorful liquid

Not too long ago, I surprised my mom by heading to her place in Florida. She's very creative, artsy and loves colors and flowers. Right inside her front door, she has many types of glass bottles of different shapes and sizes, all filled with different colored water. Her front door has a window in it, which makes these bottles really shine and throw colors around. I didn't have my camera with me, but I did have my phone. Thus, no metadata. Thanks for being an inspiration mom :)

CC welcome

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool shot - the colors and the reflections are awesome!

MNoePhotography said...

Thanks Lori - wish I had a shot of all the bottles my mom has. They are great shapes and colors...the light from the door (to the right of the pic) is gorgeous