Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 138/365 Back to nature

Ok, this wasn't taken today, this was taken back on day 130 when I had the Squirrel Attack post, but I'm sick today and am not in the creative or energetic mood. I promise to get back on track when I'm feeling better with new subject matter.

After being around the little mama squirrel for a few minutes, she finally let her guard down from attack pose and just watched me as I watched her. I had never seen a tree with so many squirrel nests, but this tree was perfect to accommodate so many. Check out each clump of branches on this tree...each was filled with another little nest all the way up the tree. A type of high rise for the little tree rats.

CC welcome
Metadata: Squirrel pic (50mm, ISO125, 1/125 w/on camera flash, f 4)
Tree (35mm, ISO125, 1/125, f4)


No comments: