Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 38/365 So proud

Today is dedicated to my girls. I am SO proud of them for many reasons, but today, because they conquered their nerves and got up on stage to perform. Claire (10) has done this before and now enjoys performing. She played piano and sang "Jar of Hearts" (Adele) and did really well. Kate (8) has been playing drums for a year now and is already playing well enough to play while her sister accompanies and sings Taylor Swift's "I Knew You were Trouble". Their duet is what I asked for from them for Christmas. If you knew Kate, you'd understand why this is such a huge deal. She is NOT one who chooses to be the center of attention. I was anticipating a fight to get her up there...but she owned it! HUUUUUGGGGE success for her. Proud mama tonight. I especially love the teacher's expression in the background.

I'm still amazed that the ISO can be so high, yet free from noise.

CC always welcome:
Metadata: 50mm, ISO1250, 1/60, F.2.2 (1st pic)
50mm, ISO2000, 1/100, F2.2 (2nd pic)



No comments: