Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 21/365 - Star Bokeh

It took me a while to set up for this one. I created both the heart and star cover for the lens. I was unable to get the heart to produce the bokeh - I may try that again a different day. The star, however, was much more successful - although I found that the shape automatically creates a dark vignette and so I had to make sure to leave plenty of space on the edges so the subject wasn't too dark. Being at home while the kids are at school, means that I don't have a model for my 365 challenge...oh, wait! The dog! Zoe was happy to comply, especially when she saw the dog treat bag come out. This is her "shame on you" command, where she puts her chin on the ground like she's in trouble/pouting.
Click here for the setup

CC welcome
Metadata: 50mm, F2.2, ISO800, 1/40