Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 9/365 - Laugh

I had the opportunity to take some family photos for some fun people today. I loved that they made the shoot fun. They like to laugh and had the attitude of "just go with it".
Honestly, if MORE people had this attitude instead of being worried about their imperfections, they would definitely like their pictures better. Something to remember - if you have
fun, it really does show through in the photos.

Here is one that is a perfect example of what I mean.
CC welcome

Metadata: IS0 500, 1/125, F3.2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is fabulous and fun!!! It's colorful and the lines are great!

As for CC, maybe lighten it a bit and adjust your levels to give a little more contrast (or curves). And I would go ahead and center the image. The vignetting is a little strong, but that's just a matter of preference (I prefer very subtle).

Seriously though - great image! I'm sure they'll be pleased!!!