Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 7/365 - "Love" of knitting

Today I'm playing with shadows of a different type. I feel I should explain this photo as not too many people my age knit. This time of year I tend to do more crafts and knitting as the Christmas season is upon us shortly.

The object creating the shadow for the "L" is a gauge used in the crocheting/knitting world to determine if your finished project will be the correct size. Below the yarn, are knitting needles.

CC welcome

Metadata: 26mm ,ISO 500, F5, 1/200

6 comments:

Megan Marie said...

Molly! That's an awesome photo!

Unknown said...

It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I was actually just digging through my yarn bins yesterday trying to find some yarn to make something- I'm trying not to go out and buy more yarn! This picture is awesome and sums up your love for knitting! I hope you share your final product!

Brooke Bucher said...

SO Creative! Great image! -Brooke Bucher

Amy Marten Photography said...

This is a great photo!! I love the creativity you did for the L and with the yarn :)

MNoePhotography said...

Thanks all - I'm glad my hubby pushed me to think "outside the box"