Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23/365 - What do you think?

I finally bought some incense - who knew that Kroger has it in the candle isle? If you try this, DEFINITELY do it in a place that has ventilation. I set up mine in the garage (door down) and ended up with an enormous headache. Please learn from my mistake :)

SO, this was created by two photos of incense smoke. I have had fun creating images from smoke. I'll share my favorite creation another day. Let's see what your guesses are to what I created it to be. The shapes reminded me of something...what do you think? Hint: the horizontal smoke is water

CC welcome
Metadata: 26mm, ISO 160, F8, 1/200











4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to try this after November. I'm not sure what application it may or may not have in the future of my photography, but it looks like a fun thing to try :)

Anonymous said...

Cool idea! Sailboat on the ocean?

MNoePhotography said...

I've had issues with my comment link - sorry this took a while....
I saw a diver - I posted a diagram on 365 FB. The incense gave me a massive headache - I highly recommend using open area for ventilation

JCC said...

I like this... do you have more like it? -JCC